With inflation hitting a record high, gas prices out of sight, and groceries unaffordable, we realize this cabin is a bargain!
That being said, we have not sacrificed cleanliness, integrity, or rustic charm.
Please consider us as your next vacation spot!
Thanks, Bob & Marianne Stauffer
Bob and Marianne offer a classic log cabin tucked in the mountains of Chipita Park.
The cabin is located 15 miles West of Colorado Springs in the foothills of Pikes Peak. It features hardwood floors, a gas fireplace, cable television, and fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. It also boasts beautiful vistas as seen from a redwood deck or from a porch or patio area.
Chipita Pines accommodates up to 5 people. The cabin is available May through September.
Top 10 reasons to rent and enjoy our cabin this summer!
- Our rates are affordable and competitive with local AirBnBs and other rentals.
- No extra fees. We charge rent plus tax-- no cleaning fees attached.
- Books, board games, DVDs and starry nights await you for relaxing family times.
- Grocery stores and restaurants sit within 7 miles both east and west of your secluded spot.
- The cabin is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each guest checks out.
- The friendly proprietors have been fully vaccinated.
- Your vacation party is contained in one lodging-- loads of privacy with all the conveniences of carport, parking, free WIFI, equipped kitchen, patio, gas grill, views, peace and quiet.
- No humidity! Cool mornings and evenings with sunshiny days. Sleep with your windows open or use the gas fireplace if desired!
- Tourist attractions abound if you want to get out.
- Visit the The Pikes Peak cog railroad with its new Summit Houise which opened in 2021.
- The Flying W Ranch and Chuckwagon Supper is now rebuilt and back open for business after the 2012 fires.
- The Colorado Springs Switchbacks Football Club (a USL soccer team) is now in their brand new downtown stadium with home games going all summer.
- Nearby hiking trails for all levels of intensity await close by!
- Visit the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Museum
- Focus on the Family visitor’s center, Santa’s Workshop Amusement Park for little ones
- It’s almost certain that you will leave your time in the mountains refreshed and ready to return to everyday life.
Thank you for providing such a wonderful home away from home.
The cabin is so cozy and homey. The children enjoyed the fireplace and Wildflowers.
Cabin was everything we were looking for, the only problem was that our visit was too short.
We appreciated the rustic decor and cleanliness of the cabin.
The cinnamon rolls are outstanding!
We really enjoyed how close Pikes Peak was.